Missions of the co-holders
- Coordination and animation of the Chair
- Coordination for the supervision of trainees, doctoral students, and support for post-doctoral students and visiting scientists,
- Liaison between the Chair's Steering Committee and the Chair's Scientific Council,
- Preparation of the meetings of the Steering Committee and the Scientific Committee.
- Elaboration of teaching proposals and research actions
- Elaboration of teaching proposals for students of IFP School and partner universities,
- Formulation of research actions, in particular definition of topics for master's internships, doctoral theses and research programs for post-doctoral students and visiting scientists.
Teacher-researcher, Professor in the domain of CO2 management
Center of Georesources and Energy
Program Manager at IFPEN: CCS and Subsoil for new technologies of energy
IFP Energies nouvelles
Energy Resources Business Unit