The Carbon Management (CarMa) working group aims to offer a space for topical exchanges and discussions on Negative Emissions Technologies and Carbon Management. The seminars give PhD students and researchers the opportunity to present their work in progress and receive feedback from their peers. You are welcome to join.
Each session will be organized as follows:
- An author presents their working paper for 20 minutes
- A senior and a junior reviewer discuss the paper for 10 minutes each
- 20 minutes open discussion with all participants
Feel free to fill this form if you are interested in presenting a working paper, reviewing papers, attending the webinars, or getting updates from the CarMa working group.
- June 14, 5 pm CET - Building CO2 infrastructures: a cooperative game-theoretic approach, by Emma JAGU (IFP Energies nouvelles and CentraleSupélec) and Olivier MASSOL (IFP Energies nouvelles).
- Date TBD - Ancuta ISBASOIU (IFP Energies nouvelles).