The Carbon Management (CarMa) working group aims to offer a space for topical exchanges and discussions on Negative Emissions Technologies and Carbon Management. The seminars give PhD students and researchers the opportunity to present their work in progress and receive feedback from their peers. You are welcome to join.
Each session will be organized as follows:
- An author presents his working paper for 20 minutes
- A senior and a junior reviewer discuss the paper for 10 minutes each
- 20 minutes open discussion with all participants
Feel free to fill this form if you are interested in presenting a working paper, reviewing papers, attending the webinars, or getting updates from the CarMa working group.
- October 18, 5 pm CET - CO2 removal and 1.5°C: what, where, when and how by Solène Chiquier (Imperial College London)
- TBC - Carbon Capture and Storage deployment: The role of CO2 infrastructure regulation by Emma Jagu (IFP School / IFP Energies nouvelles and CentraleSupélec)
- June 25, 5 pm CET - Negative greenhouse gas emissions in France by 2050: techno-economic potential assessment, by Ancuta Isbasoiu and Paula Coussy (Economics and Environmental Evaluation Department, IFP Energies nouvelles). This webinar session corresponds to the oral communication presented on June 23, 2021 at the TCCS-11 Trondheim conference and corresponding proceeding.