The Carbon Management (CarMa) working group aims to offer a space for topical exchanges and discussions on Negative Emissions Technologies and Carbon Management. The seminars give PhD students and researchers the opportunity to present their work in progress and receive feedback from their peers. You are welcome to join.
Each session will be organized as follows:
- An author presents his working paper for 20 minutes
- A senior and a junior reviewer discuss the paper for 10 minutes each
- 20 minutes open discussion with all participants
- January 27, 2022 - 5 pm CET - Unlocking CO2 infrastructures: the impact of carbon removal accounting by Emma Jagu (IFP School / IFP Energies nouvelles and CentraleSupélec). Associated publication available here.
- October 18, 2021 - 5 pm CET - CO2 removal and 1.5°C: what, where, when and how by Solène Chiquier (Imperial College London)
- June 25, 2021 - 5 pm CET - Negative greenhouse gas emissions in France by 2050: techno-economic potential assessment, by Ancuta Isbasoiu and Paula Coussy (Economics and Environmental Evaluation Department, IFP Energies nouvelles). This webinar session corresponds to the oral communication presented on June 23, 2021 at the TCCS-11 Trondheim conference and corresponding proceeding.